The UK is very unique and for some reason, we have a lot of differences with the rest of Europe. For instance, we are the only country in Europe you can’t drive to. We don’t use the Euro as our … [Continue Reading]
- The Mercedes among pickups: The Mercedes-Benz X-Class unites the typical traits of a pickup – robustness, functionality, strength and off-road capabilities – with the classical characteristics of a real Mercedes – design, comfort, driving dynamics and safety.
- Brand characteristic
Finally unveiled with the now-essential pyrotechnic bang is Jaguar’s E-Pace SUV, slotting beneath the rapid-selling F-Pace and sister car to the forthcoming electric I-Pace.
Having built its image on sporting saloons and sexy sports cars, Jaguar is now in the … [Continue Reading]
- First new Fiesta destined for a UK customer docks at Dover
- Titanium model in Chrome Copper to be delivered to Fiesta hotspot of Birmingham, where sales of the top seller are highest
After eight years as Britain’s favourite car, Ford … [Continue Reading]
Volvo Cars, the premium car maker, has announced that every Volvo it launches from 2019 will have an electric motor, marking the historic end of cars that have only an internal combustion engine (ICE) and placing electrification at the core … [Continue Reading]
This year marks the 10th birthday for the UK’s best selling Crossover, the Nissan Qashqai. To celebrate this landmark birthday, we were invited to the launch of their new face-lift model in Vienna, Austria.
The main question everybody had … [Continue Reading]
- An important all-new model for Kia in a fast-growing segment
- Eye-catching, confident, SUV inspired design
- Combines agile handling and a sporty ride for an exciting drive
- Powered by a range of lightweight, downsized engines
- Cabin combines style and technology options
- ŠKODA announces incredible finance deals across the range
- 0% APR finance deals on Citigo, Rapid, Rapid Spaceback, Octavia and Yeti
- No minimum deposit when purchased with a ŠKODA Solutions PCP
- Deposit contributions of up to £2,000 mean great value for
Ford was the UK market leader in total vehicle, car and commercial vehicle (CV) sales in September. Ford achieved its highest September CV volume on record with over 20,000 registrations.
According to the official September sales figures from the Society … [Continue Reading]