Ford and Brake are joining forces to launch a new campaign to tackle one of the biggest killers on British roads: mobile phone misuse. In a move to prevent phones from becoming a fatal distraction, Ford and Brake are campaigning … [Continue Reading]
Ford President and CEO Jim Hackett, today opened the company’s Ford Smart Mobility Innovation Office in London, which will target the near-term development of smart mobility technologies while focusing on the specific requirements of European cities.
The new office gives … [Continue Reading]
Domino’s Pizza (NYSE: DPZ), the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, and Ford Motor Company are launching an industry-first collaboration to understand the role that self-driving vehicles can play in pizza delivery.
As part of the testing, researchers from both … [Continue Reading]
It is among the last places you might expect to find a burgeoning ecosystem of nature and wildlife. But Dagenham Engine Plant, in the UK, is home to a rich variety of flora and fauna.
On the site that manufactures … [Continue Reading]
Have you ever wondered how your computer game driving skills would fare on a race track in real life?
Ford is this week giving visitors to Gamescom in Cologne, Germany – Europe’s biggest interactive games trade fair – the chance … [Continue Reading]
- First new Fiesta destined for a UK customer docks at Dover
- Titanium model in Chrome Copper to be delivered to Fiesta hotspot of Birmingham, where sales of the top seller are highest
After eight years as Britain’s favourite car, Ford … [Continue Reading]
- New Ford tech advises drivers of location, distance of approaching emergency vehicle
- Could help police cars, ambulances, fire engines reach destinations more quickly
- Tech is among systems the company is showcasing at UK Autodrive trials
- Further new tech alerts drivers
Highlights of the May sales figures issued today by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) include:
- Ford Fiesta is the UK best-seller
- Transit Custom and Transit first and second in CV sales
- Transit CV range is second in
Ford was the UK market leader in total vehicle, car and commercial vehicle (CV) sales in September. Ford achieved its highest September CV volume on record with over 20,000 registrations.
According to the official September sales figures from the Society … [Continue Reading]