- New Ford tech advises drivers of location, distance of approaching emergency vehicle
- Could help police cars, ambulances, fire engines reach destinations more quickly
- Tech is among systems the company is showcasing at UK Autodrive trials
- Further new tech alerts drivers
- First examples of the most powerful vRS model ever set to hit the UK
- Prices range from £27,595 to £30,185
- Available in hatch and estate forms, plus optional seven-speed DSG
- Standard electro-mechanical front locking differential delivers sporty drive
- Additional equipment
The man accused of shooting dead a popular HGV driver in a gangland style execution shook his head in the dock as he was found guilty of murder.
Nathan Daniels was convicted of the murder of Michael Blake following a … [Continue Reading]
Liverpool-based dance group Boogie Storm are flying high aboard their new three-pointed starship, an eye-catching Mercedes-Benz Vito Tourer.
The hard-working troupe wowed judges on last year’s ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ TV talent show by performing in movie-inspired full body armour. Their … [Continue Reading]