250 new Citroën vans have replaced an existing fleet of Citroën LCVs at Hackney Council in London. The decision to renew the line-up with the very latest Citroën vans was underpinned by the ability to run the new vehicles on … [Continue Reading]
New LCV sales will hit 360,000 this year according to automotive data experts, cap hpi.
2017 will be the first time since 2012 that LCV registrations have not topped the previous year’s registrations.
Steve Botfield, Senior Editor Commercial Vehicles & … [Continue Reading]
TOM Vehicle Rental has acquired Transflex Vehicle Rental, a specialist in flexible fleet rentals to businesses, for an undisclosed sum.
The deal sees Transflex’s 3,500 cars and light commercial vehicles, four depots and 80 employees join the larger TOM business.… [Continue Reading]
You may be a first time car buyer or just in the need for a new ride. This week’s tips offer advice on buying a used car from IAM RoadSmart’s head of technical policy and advice, Tim Shallcross.
Check the … [Continue Reading]
Mercedes-Benz has made the best 8×4 tipper chassis even better by introducing a version with a reduced cab height. That’s according to Kent-based Lime Logistics, which has just added a lower 32-tonne Arocs 3240 to its fleet.
The Arocs has … [Continue Reading]
Inverness-based family business Williamson Foodservice has taken delivery of two new temperature controlled DAF trucks from Fraikin on a five-year full-service contract hire deal, marking a move away from outright purchase for its truck fleet.
Williamson Foodservice operates a 30-strong … [Continue Reading]
- New Volkswagen Crafter named ‘Van of The Year’ at Auto Express New Car Awards
- Volkswagen Commercial vehicles retains VotY crown for second year running
- Class-leading quality and comfort secure Crafter’s success
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles’ all-new Crafter has claimed another ‘Van … [Continue Reading]
- First examples of the most powerful vRS model ever set to hit the UK
- Prices range from £27,595 to £30,185
- Available in hatch and estate forms, plus optional seven-speed DSG
- Standard electro-mechanical front locking differential delivers sporty drive
- Additional equipment