Mercedes-Benz Vans UK Ltd has been crowned Most Reliable Manufacturer, while the Sprinter has been honoured with the title of Most Reliable Van at the coveted FN50 Awards, as announced at the annual FN50 event hosted at the Park Plaza … [Continue Reading]
Volkswagen Van Centre Bury St Edmunds has picked-up a third consecutive aftersales award making it the most consistent aftersales team in Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Awards history.
The team based at Northern Way in Bury St Edmunds has won the Aftersales … [Continue Reading]
Slough Borough Council has awarded a 5-year contract for the supply of standard and specialist vehicles to national vehicle hire and management company SHB Hire Ltd.
The contract, which will see SHB supply in excess of 40 vehicles was awarded … [Continue Reading]
Ryder’s delivery of replacement trucks and trailers to Longs of Leeds heralds the arrival of the haulier’s new livery for 2017.
Ryder is supplying 50 Daf XF460 tractor units, fitted with Super Space Cabs and AS Tronic gearboxes, and 40 … [Continue Reading]
A mighty Mercedes-Benz Unimog has delivered a huge efficiency boost for Whatley & Co by taking on the work of no fewer than three previous vehicles.
The long-established company specialises in installing water pumps and irrigation systems for agricultural customers, … [Continue Reading]
Inverness-based family business Williamson Foodservice has taken delivery of two new temperature controlled DAF trucks from Fraikin on a five-year full-service contract hire deal, marking a move away from outright purchase for its truck fleet.
Williamson Foodservice operates a 30-strong … [Continue Reading]
- Aston Martin confirms production of RapidE – the brand’s first all-electric model
- Williams Advanced Engineering confirmed as lead engineering partner
- RapidE will be based on the Rapide AMR
- Limited build run of 155 cars with production set for 2019
27 … [Continue Reading]
- New Ford tech advises drivers of location, distance of approaching emergency vehicle
- Could help police cars, ambulances, fire engines reach destinations more quickly
- Tech is among systems the company is showcasing at UK Autodrive trials
- Further new tech alerts drivers
Iveco will be the official supplier of heavy-duty transport vehicles for the Abarth racing division.
The international truckmaker will supply two trucks, a Stralis XP for the Abarth Selenia Trophy circuit racer, and a Eurocargo for the the Abarth 124… [Continue Reading]